| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Ajaccio, Corsica in June is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 4 days.
- In June the blue above Ajaccio, Corsica is glorious having on balance an appreciable 10:42 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:00 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 15:10.
- There are approximately 4:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ajaccio, Corsica June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ajaccio, Corsica:
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 259.9 kms (161.5 miles) NNE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) NNE
- Volterra, Italy - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) NE
- Grosseto, Italy - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) ENE
- M. Calamita, Italy - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NE
- Mount Argentario, Italy - 202.8 kms (126 miles) ENE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 251.6 kms (156.4 miles) E
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) SSE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) SSE
- Fonni, Italy - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) S
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 234.1 kms (145.5 miles) SSE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) SSE