| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Ajaccio, Corsica in December is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 75.5mm (3in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Ajaccio, Corsica are somewhat dreary with on average merely 3:40 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 9:20 long with an average length of 9:10.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ajaccio, Corsica December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ajaccio, Corsica:
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 259.9 kms (161.5 miles) NNE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) NNE
- Volterra, Italy - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) NE
- Grosseto, Italy - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) ENE
- M. Calamita, Italy - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NE
- Mount Argentario, Italy - 202.8 kms (126 miles) ENE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 251.6 kms (156.4 miles) E
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) SSE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) SSE
- Fonni, Italy - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) S
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 234.1 kms (145.5 miles) SSE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) SSE